Neville Demaine and Graeme O’Reilly of NSOA Learning (Pty) Ltd have been supporting Training Offices in the Western Cape and KZN since 1995 and currently provide 59 different training offices with practical audit training and/or CTA academic support for their trainee accountants.
We are very pleased to announce that we will now be offering the same services to Training Offices in Gauteng. We are fortunate to have Theana Deysel joining our team from the 1st July 2017. Theana is a Chartered Accountant (SA) and a Registered Assessor and comes with auditing, financial accounting, and financial management experience.
Theana is passionate about education and training and will be working closely with Neville and Graeme to ensure that we deliver the same level of service excellence to Gauteng that our clients in the Western Cape and KZN receive.
Service offerings in Gauteng will be targeted at both junior and senior audit trainees and will include:
- Relevant and practical auditing training courses.
- Assessment workshop in the FM and MD Residual skills.
- Professional skills training.
- An Induction course that covers the SAICA requirements for Training Offices.
- A variety of CTA-level academic support interventions to assist both trainees and their employers to improve pass rates.
- In-house assessment refresher sessions for trainees, reviewers, and assessors.
While public courses will be scheduled to provide these services, we are also able to offer interventions on an in-house basis.
Please contact Theana on email@example.com or 082 733 3114 to set up a meeting with her or to get more details on the NSOA range of services in Gauteng.